foxmother asked: hey uh there's a party in my pants for you, wanna join?
So glad I went out tonight. I seriously haven’t partied since the semester started thanks to schoolwork. Tonight was exactly what the Magikarp salesman ordered so I could jump right back into illustrationing tomorrow morning~*~*~ I guess tumblr has become more of a journal for me. Ew gross KARP KARP MAGIKARP
Stay up all night to do watercolor homework. Accidentally paint on wrong side of paper, just cant. Decide at 5 am to not go to class. gonna use the rest of my time to paint leisurely. School and everybody ever can suck it…for now.
ikcajjj asked: LOLOL YOURE A SLUT IM AN ANON HAWAHAWHAWAHWAWHAWHW <3 you are not left out now.
I hate it when people think Im joking and tell me “its not a joke, this is serious”, when Im actually saying something I mean. Just because my ideas are awful/different to other people’s doesnt mean I shouldnt be taken seriously. I know Im a troll 90% of the time, but the other 10% wants to be taken seriously. Maybe I should stop making poop jokes and don a business suit.
I AIM TO OFFEND